BAT450-F offers all of the high performance and security features of the Open-BAT but in a more compact footprint and with future options to connect to a variety network and network interfaces. This allows you to offer your customer a complete wireless solution to deploy a reliable and versatile wireless infrastructure in one product. Features include:
- Multiple Modular Interface Options
- Wireless: (1) WLAN or (2) WLAN radios or (1) WLAN radio +(1) LTE Cellular Radio
- Future Wireless: (1) WLAN + (1) IIoT Interface such as Wireless HART, ISA1000, Zigabee, or Bluetooth
Unmanaged Ethernet switch with protective metal housing, designed for reliable and secure data transmission and video streaming in harsh industrial environments.
- Compact, easy-to-implement device – This switch comes ready-to-use straight out of the box and can quickly be installed in tight locations without being housed in cabinets
- Developed to master high network loads – The OCTOPUS 8TX-EEC provides the high throughput and low latency required by high-definition IP-cameras
- Secures the network – Shut off unused ports or limit the network load for enhanced IT security
- Approved for transportation industry – The OCTOPUS 8TX-EEC meets applicationspecific regulations and has all the necessary approvals for use onboard road and rail vehicles
This flexible switch delivers maximum network availability and accelerated data transfers under extreme environmental conditions, meeting the needs of today’s data-rich industrial settings. With four Gigabit ports to enable high-speed connections, new routing functionalities and the latest bypass relay feature specified in IEC 61375, the OCTOPUS OS30/34 broadens the functional range of the switch series. The switch meets market specific regulations, including EN 50155 for operating conditions in railway vehicles, EN 50121-4 for use on railway lines, EN 45545 for fire protection in trains, GL for ships and e1 for use in road vehicles.Get product catologue
IP67/54 switches from the OCTOPUS family allow fail-safe networks to be installed in a variety of different application scenarios even under the most difficult conditions and covering the full range of automation solutions, such as rail vehicles.
- - Optimum fail-safety thanks to extremely robust hardware, comprehensive redundancy methods and security functions
- - Increased productivity owing to efficient network structures for optimum data communication
- -Additional space for other equipment or applications due to compact dimensions