Ladies and gentle
men, with reference to the changes to the data protection rules and the requirement to apply as of 25 May 2018. Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC, we inform you that your personal data is in our customer database. This data was obtai
ned as a result of civil and legal proceedings, inquiries, training, fair meetings or correspondence with our company. In carrying out the obligation referred to
in Article 10(1) of Regulation (EC 13 GDPR, in the annex we send information regarding the processing of personal data, addressed to you as natural persons, entities (in the sense of natural persons carrying out economic activities) and designated representatives of entities that are natural persons.
1. The administrator of your personal data is: PRODUS S
.A. with its registered office in Wroclaw, ul. Bystrzycka 69C, 54-215 Wrocł
awNIP: 899 000 93
:E-mail address: email@example.com Phone number +48 71 354 88 00Ad
dress:PRODUS S.A. with
its registered office in Wroclaw, ul. Bystrzycka 69C, 54-215 Wroclaw
2. Your personal data is processed on the basis of:
- conclusion and performance of contracts for the supply and service of goods and services from the commercial offer of the Data Controller, pursuant to Art. Article 6 (a) In this case, the Commission shall inform the .b of the GDPR.
- the performance of legal obligations incumof the Data Controller, pursuant to Art. Article 6 (a) 1(c) GDPR
- arising from legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller, pursuant to Art. Article 6 (a) 1 point (f) GDPR,
3. The legitimate interests pursued by the company consist in offering products and services to customers.
4. Your personal data is processed manually and automatically in order to provide clients of PRODUS S.A. with comprehensive business information within the framework of the products and services offered by the Company, in order to conduct business in accordance with the law, including:
- inviting subcontractors to participate in requests for quotations organized by the Administrator for the performance of certain services,
- informing the public about the investments made and planned and the participation of related parties, etc.
- ensure transparency in the detection and prevention of fraud, with a view to establishing, defending and redressing,
- for the purpose of creating statements, analyses and statistics, statistical models for internal purposes of the Data Controller;
5. Processing time Personal dat
a are processed for a period determined in accordance with the purpose and basis for the legality of the
ir processing, including:
- where the Data Controller processes personal data on the basis of the legitimate interest of the controller, the processing period shall continue until the interest in the afore called for or until the data subject objects to further such processing, in situations where such objection is due in accordance with the law;
- where the Data Controller processes personal data, as this is necessary due to applicable law, the periods of data processing are determined by these provisions
- in the event of termination of the contract, for a period of up to 5 years from the date of termination or termination of the contract.
6. The Controller processes your personal data to the extent that it is made available to the public by sources, i.e. official registers (KRS, REGON, etc.) and available on the website www
.7. Recipients of da
ta Recipients of your data are:
- Other entities providing services to PRODUS solely in respect of the service provided in accordance with the contract (e.g. forwarding companies),
- Entities providing advisory, consultation, audit, legal assistance services to the Administrator,
- Other entities where there are legal reasons to comply with applicable law, regulations, legal processes or legitimate requests from state institutions.
- fraud detection and prevention, as well as the resolution of other fraud, security and technical issues
- protection of the property rights or security of the Data Controller and other persons in the manner required or permitted by law.
8. The Data Controller declares that personal data will not be transferred to countries outside the EU
.9. In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the right to:
- request from the Controller access to personal data, rectification of your personal data, deletion of personal data and restriction of the processing of your personal data,
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
The above rights can be exercised by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post, by post to: PRODUS S.A.hive. Bystrzycka 69C, 54-215 Wr
ocław We wish to ensure that, as administrator, we make every effort to ensure all measures to protect personal data from accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, change, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable laws.