MIPP is Hirschmann’s high-quality solution for performance-critical Industrial Ethernet Applications. Due to their compact dimensions, up to 6 modules can be combined in any permutation – and when required, each module can be easily removed or replaced.
Whether you need a Fiber Splice Box, Copper Patch Panel, Fiber/Copper Mix, or a Pre-Terminated Multifiber Push-On (MPO) Cassette, the MIPP family has the right connectivity solution for your application.
- Maximum system flexibility & versatility by combining copper and fiber management in one patch panel.
- Highest level of reliability due to its solid metal construction, designed for use in indoors industrial environments without a cabinet.
- Quick and easy installation of structured cabling to reduce installation costs (CapEx) and maintenance costs (OpEx).
- High port density: up to 72 fibers and 24 copper cables
- LC, SC, ST and E-2000 fiber Duplex adapters
- Support singlemode and multimode fibers
- Double fiber module accommodates hybrid fiber cables
- RJ45 copper keystone jacks (shielded and unshielded, CAT5E, CAT6, CAT6A)
- RJ45 copper coupler (shielded and unshielded, CAT6A)
- RJ45 copper Industrial REVConnect jacks (shielded and unshielded, CAT6A)
- RJ45 copper Industrial REVConnect couplers (unshielded, CAT6A)
- Module can be removed from housing for easy cable installation
- 100% factory tested pre-terminated MPO cassette for fast, reliable fiber installation
- Wide temperature range from -20 °C to +70 °C
- UL approval (UL 1863)