RED25 support for various redundancy technologies like PRP, HSR, and DLR, the Hirschmann RED25 switches have comprehensive built-in security features.
The switches are also customizable based on specific port needs or environmental factors, such as temperature range.
- Maximum network uptime – interruption-free data communication supported by various redundancy protocols
- Flexible, versatile design – easy customization through two port configurations, various security features and field-exchangeable fiber modules
- Cost effective – ideal for entry-level industrial network needs and economical installations, including retrofits
- Interruption-free data communications thanks to the redundancy technologies PRP and HSR, fast recovery with DLR, RSTP and MRP
- Two FE port types available (4 x TX and 2 x TX/2 x SFP)
- Allows for connection to existing networks SFP modules to enable flexibility for in-the-field updates
- Comprehensive security mechanisms provide all-around network protection
- Broad immunity to electrostatic discharges, plus high-vibration resistance
- Small form-factor redundancy box (RedBox)
- Supports distances up to 100 kilometers
- HiOS Layer 2 – Standard software
- 24 V power supply
- Device replacement with auto-configuration adapter ACA22-USB
- Operating temperature range from -40 ˚C to +70 ˚C (standard model: 0 ˚C to +60 ˚C)