Able to connect to any fiber optic cable, these fiber optic repeaters can extend the reach of network segments up to 22,000 m.
As automation increases across manufacturing and industrial operations, the ability to support
high volume data traffic becomes increasingly important. The OZD Genius G12 and the OZD
Modbus Plus devices can easily manage all data transmission rates specified for the respective
fieldbus protocols up to 1 Mbit/s, ensuring a seamless flow of information from all points on the network.
Benefits at a Glance
- Expand the range for data transmission through fiber optic based networks up to 22,000 m
- Optimize network availability with seamless redundancy against fiber breaks
– Deploy optical ring structures not common in copper-based networks
– Limit system downtime with ultrafast redundancy mechanisms
- Lower the risk of damage and downtime in hazardous industrial conditions, including protection from EMI, heat, humidity and dust
- Support high-volume data transmission rates up to 1 Mbit/s
- Use with all kinds of fiber optic cables