Hirschmann’s BAT-C2 WLAN Client and Access Points provide heightened performance and cost-efficiency to today’s increasingly automated industrial environment.
The compact design allows easy integration into modern AGVs and robots for industrial applications.
- Provides unmatched speed and security, due to the 11ac double-antenna design and high-speed Wi-Fi roaming capabilities.
- Seamlessly integrates into modern industrial infrastructures with its compact, lightweight design featuring a water and vibration-proof plastic housing.
- Offers optimal cost-efficiency through scalable, vendor-neutral integration and energy-saving remote power down of non-essential devices.
- 802.11ac fast-roaming WLAN Client
- WLAN Access Point for machine building and remote maintenance
- Supports simultaneous Access Point/Client function
- Lightweight for maximum project scalability (< 250 grams)
- International compliance (Europe, U.S., China)
- Dual mountable for upright or flat installation
- Compatible with third-party Wi-Fi installations
- Uses local Wi-Fi for simple integration and automatic Access Point control
- Remote-triggered relay to control power of attached devices
- Maximized component lifetime (up to seven years)
- Operating temperature range of -40°C to +70°C
- Water and vibration-proof IP65-rated plastic housing
- Scriptable via Python, configurable via CURL