The workgroup switches in the MACH100 series are designed for use in control cabinets and they offer up to 24 ports. The MACH100 series are available as fixed port versions or modular workgroup switches, with two optical 10 Gigabit uplinks, fanless cooling and redundant power supply.
Additional features of the MACH100 series include; extensive management and redundancy capabilities, such as HIPER-Ring and MRP, as well as many other configuration and diagnostic options.
- 19″ rack-mount, fan-less design
- -40º to +85º C standard operating temperature (conformal coating available)
- Exceeds IEC 61850-3 and IEEE 1613 standards for electric power substation communication equipment
- Exceeds NEMA TS-2 standard for traffic control equipment
- Redundant 24/36/48V DC or 120/250V DC and 110/230V AC
- Extremely efficient components for minimal heat generation and high MTBF (meantime between failure)