This backbone device, configured using HiProvision provisioning software, offers a reliable, packet-based MPLS-TP technology to transport mission-critical data through large networks.
The new DRAGON PTN with HiProvision solution enables engineers to configure their Networks effectively and be better prepared for future technology changes
- Ensure dedicated bandwidth with low-cost, interoperable MPLS-TP technology.
- Easily configure and manage complex networks with intuitive provisioning software.
- Fully redundant System with multiple switching modules and power supply options.
- Seamlessly integrate legacy systems through a variety of redundant interface card options.
- MPLS-TP technology delivers dedicated bandwidth for different services and 50ms protection switching
- HiProvision software for easy configuration and management of large transmission networks
- Industrial HiVision integration for backbone and access network
- Variety of interface modules and port types to ensure flexibility and seamless integration of legacy systems
- Resilient against harsh conditions with operating temperatures varying from -30 °C to +65 °C
- Redundant central switching modules and power supplies guarantee high network availability