- Modular and customizable – with various configuration options, the multiport firewalls offer up to eight ports, including Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and Symmetrical High-speed Digital Subscriber Line (SHDSL).
- Networkwide security – HiSecOS 3.0’s new features, including Deep Packet Inspection (DPI), ensure the integrity of every packet passing through a network and protect the network from malicious intents.
- Easy to confugure – the Firewall Learning Mode (FLM) feature allows for one-click setup to create custom firewall rules for individual network needs.
- Availability of multiple ports offers cost savings and flexibility
- DPI to ensure network packet integrity
- Easy firewall deployment and one-click rule setup
- Additional router redundancy protocols, including Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) to reduce downtime
- Support for SHDSL interfaces – allows WAN connectivity using legacy telephone cables
- Enhanced security, including Ingress Protection and ACL-based counters and filters
- Simple intrusion detection
- Small form-factor pluggable (SFP) support for twisted-pair Gigabit cables
- Meets various standards and approvals
− Substation: EN 61850-3, IEEE 1613
− Safety: EN 60950-1, UL 60950-1, EN 61131-2 (Class 1 Equipment)
− Traffic Controllers: NEMA TS 2
− Railway: EN 50121-4
− Radio Equipment: CE, FCC
– Hazardous Locations: ISA-12.12.-01 Class 1 Div.